Thursday 26 June 2008

oops

So I made a mistake at work. Not a big one. My manager pointed it out just so it I would know the correct way to handle the situation in the future. Now I am paranoid. I don't think the Big Boss is smiling at me when I walk past(I doubt he even knows I made a mistake since it did not impact him at all). Everyone who was so friendly before is looking at me like that poor idiot girl. I know this is all in my head, I just hate it when I do something wrong.

I am sure the reason the Big Boss is not smiling is that the company just lost 5.2 billion pounds or something of similar ilk. I really should get over myself. Shel Silverstein wrote a poem not sure exactly how it goes but it is something about the niggling little what ifs and questions that run through your head late at night when you can't sleep. This is me today. Okay now I am officially going to stop obsessing over this and get on with my life.

1 comment:

Michael5000 said...

How much of the 5.2 billion pound loss was due to your little mistake? If it's more than 1/3, it might be time to freshen up your resume....