Tuesday 29 July 2008

Husband of the Year

7:00am Monday morning I am most of the way to London on the train. I sit mentally going over what I have packed in the way of my uniform for work and realize I have forgotten my suite jacket. I panic and dial my husband’s cell phone, wake him up on his first day off in ten days, and frantically beg him to please bring my suite jacket to me in London. My husband rushes to London and has it to me ½ an hour after my shift starts. So after working 10 early morning shifts he get about 2 hours more lie in than normal. If a two hour round trip in rush hour does not qualify you for Husband of the Year I don’t know what does.

2 comments:

Michael5000 said...

And he got you home in time for the Monday Quiz. You've clearly got this dude wrapped around your finger. w00t!

Yankee in England said...

Yeah I think he kinda likes me