Thursday 11 December 2008

Weigh in Wednesday more than a little late

So I should first apologize for shamelessly ignoring my blog. I never knew how much time it would take to hand make so much stuff for Christmas. I am hoping to finish up all of my projects this weekend and get some pictures posted on my crafting blog.

What else have I been doing?

  1. Making repeated trips to the post office to deal with the sub human species who work there. Loving that.
  2. Writing out 60 Christmas cards. How do I know so many people?
  3. Christmas Shopping
  4. Making Decoration
  5. Decorating
  6. Making Gingerbread Cookies
  7. Cleaning up Gingerbread Cookies after Kitty breaks them all into crumbs
  8. Being social at Christmas drinks (really really hate this)
  9. Helping at church Christmas Bazaar
  10. Celebrating 2 Nieces and 1 nine year old cousin's birthdays that all fall way too close to Christmas
  11. Making wrapping paper
  12. Making gift tags
  13. Wrapping presents
  14. Killing Kitty for unwrapping presents
  15. Trying to figure out if there is a dirty dish fairy and how I get a hold of her

So probably really no different than most of the Christian world right now.

So now for the exciting new, after being extremely strict with my Weight Watchers Kick start program last week I am down 3.5lbs. I think maybe a lb of that was the fact that I went to a lunch time weigh in instead of an evening weigh in but even so I am happy. I celebrated with having a Chinese take away last night! Don't worry I was a good girl I had chicken chow mien.

I am 1lb away from my goal of being at 170 for when I take a break and come back to the US for Christmas. That is very achievable in the next week especially if I am as disciplined as I have was last week.

Total weight loss 24lb

1 comment:

Michael5000 said...

Oh good, you're back!