Monday 12 January 2009

Start...Stop...Start...Stop...EEEKKKK

So the stopping of the smoking kind of got off like a car in which you punched the gas and the break at the same time. Not as smooth as one would have liked. Due to some patch malfunctions I quit this morning instead of yesterday morning like planned. In hind site I realized I had one more patch than I needed to make it till next week when I go back in for my breathalyser for carbon monoxide levels but I was a little stressed when the patch malfunction happened Sunday morning and not really thinking clearly.

None the less the desired result happened and I slapped a non malfunctioning patch on my arm this morning and really except for unconsciously reaching in my coat pocket when I go out there has not been any desire to smoke. We will see how that goes as I get farther along. That is really all the news that is fit to print. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

No comments: