Wednesday 21 January 2009

Weigh in Wednesday

So after much thought I am taking a break from weigh in Wednesdays for a few weeks. As much as my rational brain knows that it is just a fact of life that I am going to gain a little weight while I am quiting I am struggling too much to share this part of my journey publicly. I have shed my tears and am hoping that by taking the pressure off to post my weights where everyone in the world can see I will be able to come to terms with how this will affect my weight loss journey.

Everything else is the same, I am still going to Weight Watches meetings and I am still walking and taking every chance I can get to bump up the amount of walking I am doing. I am hoping in a few weeks I will be back to posting my weights. Thank you all for your support.

No comments: