Wednesday 15 September 2010

Weigh in Wednesdays

I spent 9 months sharing my body with another human being completely and continue to share my body in part with her even now as I am breastfeeding, but I am ready to claim my body back. As of this week I am officially back to my pre pregnancy weight but still have the 15lbs to loose I put on while we were trying for a baby (because it didn't make sense to watch what I was eating if I was going to get "fat" anyways). Then I also have the 15lbs on top of that to be with in my healthy BMI. I decided that going back to Weight Watchers was the right move for me. They have an adjusted program for breastfeeding mothers and I like the points system and the food log. So with any luck from now on Wednesday I will post my weigh in results so that I have a little more accountability.

First Weigh in 186lbs

Weigh in 15/9 183 -3lbs.

1 comment:

Michael5000 said...

Thank you for not using stone! But get the months back in front where they belong, you turncoat!