Friday 29 October 2010

Fitness Fridays

It was really hard this week, really really hard this week, like I wanted to snarf whole cakes in one sitting hard this week. I didn't though I let myself have an off week last week with all the events going on and I know if I don't hop right back on the band wagon it will take me six months to get back on it. So I tracked all my food like a good little Weight Watchers girl and I was rewarded with a loss of 2lbs (but to be honest I think I would have been happier with the cake).


Walking

Um so had a hard time remembering to write my mileage down because well I have a three month old and some times I get to use that excuse. I did not go out for walks on Saturday and Sunday but the other five days of the week I did between 5-6 miles everyday. This worked well for me and while it left me at least 6-8 miles short of my weekly average of 5 miles a day I am not fretting about it, I was happy, Madame was happy, enough said. Back on the Mileage tracking this week though.

Making Healthier Food Choices

I may have dropped the walking or at least tracking of the walking ball this week but man did I nail the fruit eating. I am proud to say that everyday I managed two portions of fruit on top of the veg I am already decent about consuming. They were the same two things everyday a banana and 3 small plums but hey you gotta start some where. I even bought two pink lady apples yesterday because I AM going to make time to cut them up.

1 comment:

Jacqueline Sears said...

Yay! I miss dieting...lol. I love the postpartum diet/weight loss frenzy, and am looking forward to joining you in line as a "good little weightwatcher girl" in about 5 months ;)

In the meantime, I will eat your cake for you.