Saturday 4 December 2010

Dear Daddy

Dear Daddy,


Today was a busy day. I tried toast for the first time, I have learned that toast sticks are good for crushing into crumbs in your hand, rubbing into your clothes, and for throwing on the ground. Eating them I am not so interested in so it a good thing I still have Mama around.





I got dressed up in a festive outfit for the first time





and then supervised Grandma decorating the tree, I was quite mesmerised by the fact that the tree rotates round and round!


Later in the afternoon when Grandma and Mama went to get cat food and drinks from Sonic I stayed with Grandpa and Zadie Mae and they helped me with my rolling over. I am getting pretty good at it but still need some help, I think any day now I will be able to do it myself.









I miss you and Mr. Kitty lots, hugs and really slobbery kisses,


Madame

No comments: