Friday 8 June 2012

Stinkies

Philip loves candles, potpourri, room spray, oil burners, pretty much anything that makes a room smell nice.  He even has strong opinions on what scents should be used in what room and why.  It isn't that I don't like stinkies I just really don't think much about it.  If I find a smell that is offending I tend to search out the problem fix it then spray oder neutraliser. Don't get me wrong I find it kind of romantic that Philip is so into making our house an inviting home, so when I stumbled upon this recipe for air freshener/stinkies on Pinterest I immediately thought of Philip and made sure I picked up the ingredients at the next shopping trip.  Supposedly it is the scent they use in William Sonoma stores.  Philip appreciated the thought and I enjoyed the citrus scent filling our home all day. I used twice as many lemons as the recipe calls for as I found it to have an over powering rosemary scent to start out with.

What scents do you love to use in you home?

No comments: